John Avellanet has gained tremendous acclaim for his compliance speeches & workshops for corporate clients and conference venues
Mr. Avellanet’s onsite FDA compliance training workshops and keynote speeches build upon his in-the-field experience and international expertise.
Read some of the hundreds of testimonials. A gifted speaker who motivates audiences with personal stories, practical advice and powerful strategies, Mr. Avellanet consistently garners “Excellent” and “Wow” feedback from attendees.
Learn from the industry expert who trained FDA, NIH and Health Canada officials. Mr. Avellanet has trained executives from Fortune 100 international companies like 3M, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Henkel, and Wyeth, to small medical device startups and biotech firms. He’s keynotes at conferences around the world, speaks at multiple business schools, and gives private compliance workshops to executive teams.
Simply put, John is the best in the business. Period. -Nancy Singer
Get a great speaker today.
See for Yourself
Purchase a digital copy of one of Mr. Avellanet’s webinars now.
If you need an expert speaker to:
- Inspire attendees
- Make you look like a star
- Bring attendees back to your venue
- Provide practical FDA compliance advice
Look no further than Cerulean’s John Avellanet.
Mr. Avellanet will have an immediate, positive impact on your attendees. And if your conference or event is open to public attendance, he will publicize your event to his blog, Twitter feed, and private mailing list – all to ensure your success.
See why attendees and program directors rate Mr. Avellanet as the most frequently requested speaker.
Call +1 757 645 2864 or email us to request a speaker
Frequently requested “how to” talk subjects:
- Data integrity for clinical – both during the trial and long-term archiving
- Bulletproof yourself against FDA inspections
- Supplier quality management & oversight
- Lean compliance best practices – from process mapping to QSMRs
- IT Compliance (part 11, annex 11, data quality, etc)
- Records management & document retention
- Train-the-trainer for “sticky” compliance training
If you’re looking for a private onsite workshop, see our private training page.