The first newsletter exclusively devoted to FDA, ICH & IMDRF compliance and regulatory intelligence
Full of expert compliance advice, actionable regulatory intelligence, and real-world quality systems insights for biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device executives. Subscribe today.
This should be mandatory reading for a lot of executives in the industry.”
- Dan Michels, former FDA inspector
Expert advice on
- FDA quality systems
- ICH, ISO, GHTF & IMDRF guidelines
- Supplier management & oversight
- FDA enforcement trends
- Records retention and defensible documents
- Lean compliance best practices
- Part 11 & Annex 11 strategies
SmarterCompliance is written to help you meet evolving FDA requirements, bringing you in-depth analysis and advice on new FDA rules and guidance. With SmarterCompliance, you can make the best informed decisions.
Get objective advice and the latest insights on what’s working & what’s ahead for the FDA … for GMP compliance … QSR compliance … FDA inspections and best practices … Part 11 compliance … records & document controls … supplier management … ICH, GHTF and IMDRF rules. You’ll always be one step ahead of regulatory developments.
FDA expert advice for the best decisions
- Concise strategies to balance business & compliance
- Case studies and practical “how to” articles
- Tips from former FDA officials & industry experts
- New regulatory guidance analysis
- FDA enforcement reviews with recommendations to keep you ahead of the investigator
- Emerging FDA expectations
- Highlights of the impact of new legislation, regulations, and guidelines
We cut through the clutter, put our recommendations up front and give you advice you can trust. Regular industry publications look backward. SmarterCompliance looks ahead, anticipating what’s next: a turn in FDA enforcement, a shift in global harmonization, device regulation convergence, and other key trends. See what readers and former FDA officials say.
Free issues to preview
- One full year of the SmarterCompliance newsletter at a reduced rate
- Subcribers-only access to the expanded online edition with supplementary reports, presentations, and internal documents from FDA, ICH, IMDRF, GHTF and other regulatory health agencies (EMA, Health Canada, etc.)
- Exclusive year-end FDA forecast and planning issue with reliable advice on what will happen next for FDA compliance – and how you can take advantage
- Regulatory documents and presentations from FDA, ICH, GHTF, IMDRF and more
- The latest outlook for quality system trends and best practices
- Periodic email alerts on breaking compliance news with specific recommendations
- More than 70 bonus downloads and checklists throughout each year to help you maximize results
- Free FDA 483 reports
- Best strategies to slash your risks
- Tips to minimize compliance costs
- Discounted savings off the regular newsstand price
- Personal access to Cerulean’s managing director by phone or email for more guidance about anything you read in the SmarterCompliance newsletter
Subscribe to SmarterCompliance today and get all the benefits you deserve.
Regulatory and quality systems advice you can count on.”
- Carl Anderson, former FDA inspector
Prepare for the regulatory landscape ahead and subscribe today
Who should subscribe
- Corporate executives & senior managers
- CEOs and chief compliance officers
- Regulatory affairs directors and VPs
- Quality system directors and VPs
- General counsels
- Records managers and IT directors
- R&D directors
- Anyone with decision-making authority interested in cost-effective compliance
Risk-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied, you may cancel at any time during your active subscription and request a 100% refund of the price you paid for your current subscription term. All issues and bonus downloads are yours to keep, with no further commitment. The newsletter accepts no paid advertisements so every issue is entirely focused on delivering value to the reader.
If you’d like to “try before you buy,” contact us to request a free trial subscription.
Your key to better compliance, better quality & better profit – subscribe today
See what readers say
Written for Cerulean’s consulting clients & individual subscribers, each SmarterCompliance newsletter is designed to help you reduce risk, boost productivity, and improve the effectiveness of your quality systems and compliance activities.
A perfect blend of reliable advice and expert analysis. Your newsletter really shows how quality and regulatory affairs teams can play a better strategic business role.”
- S. Upadrashta, Vice-President, Regulatory Affairs & Quality, California
SmarterCompliance is a unique and well-needed voice on the industry.”
- M. Stawicki, Director, Regulatory Affairs, UK
Incredibly well-written and well worth it.”
- T. Winchell, former FDA inspector, Kansas
Should be mandatory reading for a lot of executives in the industry.”
- D. Michels, former FDA inspector, Maryland
Your newsletter continues to add lots of value to my thoughts in regulatory and compliance understanding.”
- A. Agarwal, Director, Quality, India
Tells you exactly what you need to know – and how to stay one step ahead. It has helped so much.”
- A. Fauchier, Director, Regulatory Affairs & Quality, Georgia
Full of great real-world examples and tips.”
- C. Pillar, Director, Quality, Illinois
Like getting an expert FDA consultant’s advice all throughout the year.”
- M. Weber, Director, R&D, Virginia
Expert quality systems advice you can count on.”
- C. Anderson, former FDA inspector, Washington
Turn compliance to a competitive advantage and subscribe today
The SmarterCompliance newsletter is published eight times a year in print and digital format.
We welcome guest article proposals and suggestions for interviews. Finished articles must be approximately 1,200-2,000 words; we reserve the right to edit for final content. Contact us directly or send proposals to: Editor, SmarterCompliance newsletter, c/o Cerulean Associates LLC, PO Box 498, Williamsburg, VA 23187-0498 USA.